Friday 26 September 2014

Joss Whedon Etsy Top Ten

Greetings all!

I am a huge fan of the Geek King of the Universe: Joss Whedon.  From Dr. Horrible, to Firefly, to Buffy, to Toy Story, I love his work.  I have been reading his biography lately, and so this has spurred me to search for Joss-related items for this week's Etsy top ten.

As usual, only UK sellers will be listed, as that's where I live.  But don't worry, most sellers will post internationally if you need their items ^-^

Enjoy!


"I am a leaf on the wind" Necklace by ChimericGarnish


This is a really stylish and simple tribute to a harrowing moment in the Firefly universe.  Wash... oh Wash... Sob.













Vampire Stake Earrings sold by feralstrumpet



These earrings appeal to the teenager in me.  I would have absolutely loved these when I was watching Buffy at it's prime... and to be honest I'd still love them now!  The garlic bulb is my favourite part!












Jayne's Hat Necklace sold by SerenityCraftingUK


Ermagherd! It's so cute!! I can't get over how amazingly adorable this necklace is!  Fun for any Firefly fan.












Leather Serenity Wallet sold by 6DiamondInTherough9





Beautiful work.  A really great idea, and brilliant craftsmanship.  A wonderful accessory for any Firefly fan.














"The Chosen One" Necklace sold by LittleWonderEmporium




Any Buffy fans out there will love this necklace.   An aluminium disc & stake, with a purple Swarovski crystal.  I also love how it somehow reflects the nineties style of the show.















Dr Horrible Wonderflonium Embroidery sold by WhimsicalFrippery





There just aren't enough references to Wonderflonium out there!  This is a great piece of embroidery for any Dr Horrible fan.













Jayne Cobb Pillow sold by TailOfAdventure



I adore this.  A Jayne Cobb pillow!  Such a great idea, and wonderfully made.  This item really stood out from the crowd as something different and adorable ^-^

















Serenity Greetings Card sold by SuperCoolCards



Gorgeous Serenity greetings card.  Wonderful for any occasion.  I know many people who would love this as a birthday card, or even a good luck card (because no power in the 'verse can stop you ;) )
















Dr Horrible Crosstitched Degree of Horribleness sold by TheCandyBooth



I absolutely love this!  A cross-stitch of Dr Horrible's degree in "horribleness" from the "Evil University of Evil". Available either framed or loose, this great salute to the hit web series "Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" is a great addition to any Whedon fan's wall.











Browncoat Keychain sold by BlueHawkDesigns

Simple but wonderful. Shiny!

















Ritzy Pick
Authentic Kaylee Jumpsuit

The thing I love about this Kaylee cosplay, is how the seller makes sure it's as worn and bedraggled as the little mechanic's outfit would be if she were in the engine room of Serenity every day.

A simple yet effective cosplay for a wonderful character.  Made to order & so guaranteed to fit.  Absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment