Friday 3 October 2014

Superhero Etsy Top Ten

Superhero Etsy Top Ten

This weeks Etsy Top Ten is filled with some awesome superhero-themed items.  Totally self-promoting here, but if you're interested in superhero stuff, check out my Etsy store too:

Lozzita Deesigns



As usual, the items are all from UK sellers, but most (if not all) ship internationally for those of you reading far far away ^-^ Oh, and I have excluded any items (no matter how awesome) that have labelled anything with gender specifics, because why limit people?

Anyway, on with the Top Ten!

1. Custom Superhero Clutch sold by Graceylou3


Absolutely love this clutch bag! Stylish, wonderful craftsmanship, and great colour scheme.  Custom made, so you choose the superhero, or heroine.


















2.  Custom Cat Woman Wedges sold by Customshoegeekness




Ermagherd! Love these shoes so very much!  Wedges are so much easier to walk in than heels, and by the Nine, I would walk in these!


















3.  Poison Ivy Hip Flask sold by Kwerki



Love this hip flask, and all the others in Kwerki's shop.  I chose this one to feature because Poison Ivy is so very badass!

















4.  Superhero Headband sold by JanineBasil

No, I didn't just choose this headband for the amazing picture (but it did help); I really like this line of embroidered headbands.   They really stand out, and can be integrated into any outfit.




















5.  Latex Ripped Spider Man Chest Prosthetic sold by Themaskmaker



Etsy really is full of amazing finds!  This is certainly one of them.  Such a cool idea for cosplay, or just Halloween fun times ^-^ Be careful if you're an unfortunate soul allergic to latex, as this prosthetic is made by a pro with latex, clay, then hand-painted to complete the "oh gods, I'm ripping my chest open" look.  Love it.





















6.  Batman Sweet Heart Dress sold by vampirebunnies





Simple but beautiful Batman dress; I really love this style, and the material is gorgeous!  And don't worry if you don't like strapless, for a small additional price the seller can add straps to your chosen dress for you.















7. Hulk Big Booty Framed Purse sold by BigDaisyKissBoutique



This is a brilliant little purse with a really interesting clasp - at first I was like "what the...?", now I'm kinda transfixed by it!  Very cool.




















8. Bustier Top sold by emeraldangel




I am in love with this top, and they can even make it in my size!  That is so very rare for someone with breasts! (Seriously, most designers don't realise that there are people out there with boobs bigger than a C cup. Lots of people!  But I digress...)

Great style, and I love the material choices.  Brilliant.
















9.  Incredible Hulk Garter sold by Scarboroughrose


My first reaction to these was:
"Heeheehee.  Hulk garters."

My next thought was:
"I NEED these!"

I can't stop looking at them... they are just so cool!!












10.  Batman Necklace sold by MMinimal





Love these dainty little necklaces.  Wonderful for some stealth cosplay, and I love the little batman symbol on the chain ^-^

















Ritzy Pick
Wedding Party Cufflinks sold by LondonDesign

I know that these aren't as expensive as most of my "Ritzy Picks", but they are just so pretty, and a really great idea.

Stainless Steel cufflinks with Batman, Superman, Spider man, and Iron man included in the set.  Sold as a "wedding party" set, these would definitely add some geek to your wedding in a nicely subtle way.

No comments:

Post a Comment