Saturday 15 November 2014

Shakespeare Etsy Top Ten

Greetings all ^-^

This weeks Etsy Top Ten is all about the Bard.  There are some really cool items here, by some wonderful sellers, so take a look and enjoy!



1.  Macbeth pin brooch sold by FanFayreJewellery


I love this little brooch.  The cauldron is so cute!  And if Macbeth isn't your favourite, the seller has lots of other pieces relating to many other Shakespeare plays.













2.  A Midsummer Night's Dream Brass Cuff sold by JezebelCharms




This is such a cool design, and A Midsummer Night's Dream is my favourite Shakespeare play ^-^  A wonderful statement piece of jewellery.  Love it.

















3.   Sonnet CXVI Necklace sold by DuDidesign



This dinky little necklace is so very cute ^-^ It has 60 blank pages for you to write in (I love stuff like that!), and includes the sonnet.













4. Much Ado About Nothing Comic sold by AwkwardBex




This is such a cool idea!  I really want to read this and see how the artist has re-imagined the play ^-^

















5.  A Midsummer Night's Dream Notebook sold by ImmortalLongings




Love this.  So purdy, and like I said, A Midsummer Night's Dream is my favourite play.  However, if you prefer another, the seller has many, many more to choose from: from Romeo & Juliet, to King Lear.




















6.  Knitting Bag sold by KellyConnorDesigns






I can't knit, but I do enjoy puns ^-^  And I'm sure many knitters also enjoy puns.  Everyone enjoys puns!   I do wish I could knit...














7.  Charm Anklet sold by FanFayreJewellery



For some reason I really love anklets.  Bracelets always get in the way, but anklets are just lovely!  And this one is wonderful.  Pick a charm from the collection and get your own Shakespeare-themed anklet to enjoy ^-^














8.  Macbeth Pendant sold by JezebelCharms




There are quite a few necklaces like this on Etsy, but this one stood out to me.  It's not just the quote, it's the design and the wonderful caligraphy. Also gotta love the blood spots ^-^


















9.  Twelfth Night Cufflinks sold by LiteraryEmporium




Love these little cufflinks. Really simple and subtle, but gorgeous.













10.  Quote Necklace sold by FragileEliteDesign



Another quote necklace, but a lovely one.  And this oft-quoted line fits several people I know ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment