Friday 16 January 2015

I Moustache You A Question Etsy Top Ten

Greetings all ^-^

This weeks Etsy Top Ten is a little bit random: moustaches!  Over the past few years, the bushy moustache has made quite the comeback.  It's everywhere... except people's faces.  Don't get me wrong, I love it.  I'm still not tired of the puns or the design.  I know some people have had enough & think it's an over-used design that's run it's course and should be retired to the realms of "remember when that was a thing?".  These are the people I am hoping to win round with this Etsy top ten.

There are some awesome things on Etsy, and these are some of the coolest, unique uses of the moustache icon that I could find!  Enjoy ^-^



1. No Nonsense Beard Oil sold by GaiaCreams



Being unable to grow a beard, I don't know the joys of beard oil, but if you do require some, this is probably a good choice ^-^  It's organic, vegan-friendly, with ethically sourced ingredients.  It will apparently moisturise and condition your luscious facial locks whilst soothing and rehydrating your skin.  I think most gents would be happy with that!  So give it a go :)

















2.  Felt Kawaii Taco Plush sold by feltpastel



I'm not sure why this is a thing, but I'm so glad it is!  You can now own your very own sentient taco ^-^ ... sentient may be an over-statement, but they are adorable and they do have a moustache ^-^
















3.  Lumberjack Beard Wax sold by BaldyBeardy




Again, as I am unable to grow facial hair, I have never purchased beard balm.  I am assuming it is along the lines of beard oil.  This stuff is made by a man with a big bushy beard, so you have to trust that he knows what's best for beards!  I also chose this because it is called Lumberjack Beard Wax, and that's ok.
















4.  Moustache Teacup & Saucer sold by PookiePouch



I would enjoy drinking large amounts of coffee from this mug whilst raising one eyebrow quizzically at anyone who happened to be watching.  This is what I am reduced to as a non-bearded person!!
















5.  Warm & Spicy Beard Oil sold by MerryBandArtwork



More beard oil!! Gents, your beards will be so oiled!  Apparently this one will keep your beard fresh, sofy, and shiny.  Who wouldn't want that??  This is vegan-friendly, and is 100% natural.  It promotes beard growth, and is very, very manly.  Enjoy!


















6. Moustache Print Skirt sold by Interrobangirl



I love the fact that the seller has hand-printed the moustache pattern onto the material.  It gives the item it's own unique feel.  A great item for everyday wear ^-^






















7.  Giant Moustache Pillow sold by MadeByMinah




It's a giant, squishy moustache... what's not to love?!  It's so very awesome and I want one!  It's made with felt and non-allergenic soft polyester fibre filling.  It would make a brilliant addition to any living room ^-^






















8. Moustache Top Hat Ring sold by Secondchance2012




These rings are awesome ^-^  Such a cool idea and really well made.  The seller also donates to Movember when any of their moustache-related items sell in November, so keep a look out :)























9.  Moustache Cookie Cutter sold by CandyCupcakeShop



This amuses me more than it should.  I want moustache biscuits!!  They would be so much fun!  Who doesn't want an edible moustache??  Not-fun people, that's who.





















10.  The Mo Tie 006 sold by Spicetag



You need this in your life & in your wardrobe.  There are many different styles of Mo-Tie, so you can find the one that suits you best!  For those with moustaches already, just think of the awesomeness of having TWO moustaches at once!!
























Ritzy Pick
Moustache Trimmer sold by LondonCutlers


At £72.00, this is a very fancy moustache trimmer.  It has a retro sterling silver handle, up-cycled from cutlery and joined with a new Merkur double edge razor.  The handle is hallmarked for Sheffield, England 1906.  The razor comes with a pack of 10 blades to keep your whiskers trimmed to perfection for a long time to come ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment